Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How can I get a better APR on car loan?

My husband and I are trying to buy a new car. My husbands fico score is .25pts lower than mine. If he puts the car in his name with me as a cosigner as opposed to me putting it in my name only, will we get a better APR?



How can I get a better APR on car loan?

Put whoever's name on first that has the higher fico score. Unless you both end up in the same tier ie. 650-680. The person with the higher score will qualify for the lower rate.



Former Sales and Finance Manager at New Car Dealer



How can I get a better APR on car loan?

Have some one co-sign for you guys



How can I get a better APR on car loan?

It depends on what the score is. If you both have good credit, 25 pts won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

High Risk Credit+ Cosigner Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting