Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I got a car loan through wells fargo and they lost a payment?

I been paying wells fargo through payroll withdrawal for the last 10 mths. They lost my payment dated back in may of this year. I just got a bill saying that I'm behind and just a couple of weeks ago I went to apply for a new car and on my credit report it says that I'm late on my payment to them. I continue to call there office but they give me the run around. Is there a way I can fix this problem and get my credit score back up



I got a car loan through wells fargo and they lost a payment?

You need to send wells fargo a certified letter (with a returned receipt-green form / usps) stating what you have paid and also send along with it, a copy of your deductions made through your payroll company. You should be able to contact your payroll company easily and shouldn' t have any problems getting proof of that payment made. Who knows? Your payroll company may have made a mistake! Remember...always in writing. Talking is useless %26amp; you have no proof for your records. After they get it resolved, you can request to have Wells Fargo send a letter to the appropriate credit reporting agencies explaining what happened so that your credit score can go back up. Good Luck!!



I got a car loan through wells fargo and they lost a payment?

You should have proof of the payment (canceled check/receipt) so submit that to Wells Fargo with a letter requesting them to correct their records and correct your credit report. Certified mail with return receipt. Do not waste your time with phone calls to inept customer service reps. That accomplishes nothing and does not protect your interests.



I got a car loan through wells fargo and they lost a payment?

They are the only people that can rectify this problem. As it is through their employee's negligence/oversight, you need to write a letter to their company, registered %26amp; receipt (so that you'll have a signature receipt card mailed to you upon receipt of your letter) explaining the details. It would be a good idea to check with payroll to see if this deduction was made in the usual way and that no one on your end somehow inadvertently sent it to the wrong place before sending this letter. But in the end it is up to Wells Fargo to change the late status on your loan as they send the data to the credit bureaus. It will take time, but be persistent.



I got a car loan through wells fargo and they lost a payment?

what have you done thus far? Have you reconciled their records with your to determine the exact time of the error? Have you written to them, documenting your position? Have you protested the erroneous credit report?

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for payrolling freelance job sites can you help me with that. I was searching internet but didn’t' getting the right one. I am above 50 and payrolling freelance is the only solution left for me.

    payroll company

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for some type of standardized payroll system, but the type can vary depending on the scope and size of my organization. Please give m some suggestions.

    payrolling services

    ReplyDelete

  3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, I HAVE SOMETHING NEW
    Get $ 10,050 USD every week, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know that you can hack any ATM with a hacked ATM card?
    Decide before applying, direct treatment ...
    Apply for a blank ATM card now and get millions in one week! - contact us
    through the email address :: besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app 1 (323) -723-2568

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATMs
    machines, ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, in
    stores and POS. We sell these cards to all our clients and interested parties.
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $ 2,500 at ATMs
    and a spending limit of up to $ 50,000 in stores depending on the type of card
    you ask :: and also if you need any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you at any time of the day.
    Here are our price lists for ATM CARDS:
    Cards that withdraw $ 5,500 per day cost $ 200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $ 10,000 per day cost $ 850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $ 35,000 per day cost $ 2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $ 50,000 per day cost $ 5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $ 100,000 per day cost $ 8,500 USD
    make up your mind before applying, direct deal !!!

    Price includes shipping and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address :: besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app 1 (323) -723-2568

    ReplyDelete

 

High Risk Credit+ Cosigner Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting