Monday, October 26, 2009

Can anyone tell me where the best place to go for a car loan in Canada with Really BAd Credit? Thank

To your bank, where you will open a saving account. Now every month put in that account what you think you can afford for a car payment. It will even earn you interest. When you have enough in that account to pay for a car, ask the bank for a loan, pledging the savings account as your collateral. This will get you your car and help to build up your credit. Now you have fair instead of Really BAd Credit, and a relationship with a bank.



Can anyone tell me where the best place to go for a car loan in Canada with Really BAd Credit? Thanks?

There's no %26quot;good%26quot; place to go with %26quot;Really BAd%26quot; credit.



Can anyone tell me where the best place to go for a car loan in Canada with Really BAd Credit? Thanks?

Bad credit is one of the worst problems to have... however there exists a solution.



I will hereby talk from my personal experience.



I did debt consolidation a couple of years ago, however If I had to do it again I would pay to some minor details,



if someone wants to get out of debt today it is pretty easy with a debt consolidation plan, however it may get a bit tricky at times, I suggest you get as much information as possible online on this first,



a good place to start in my humble opinion is astraight to the point ebook with question and answer I found :



http://umgarticles.atspace.com/debt-cons...



if it helps kindly remember me in your voting!.. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

High Risk Credit+ Cosigner Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting