Monday, October 26, 2009

What is a sure way I can build my credit so i can refi my car loan in 6 mos or a year.?

I am getting a truck loan, and I would like to refi in a while because I am gettting raped right now. I have a 550 score with many of the things in my report in dispute. Even if they dont get taken off, if I just start putting good things on my report(secured credit card paid on time with 30%less than balane at all times, paying on car loan on time, ect.)will raise my score enough to get me a refi



What is a sure way I can build my credit so i can refi my car loan in 6 mos or a year.?

Keep your balances LOW. You get maxed out even on just one card and your FICO goes up. never pay late and keep accounts open for as long as possible. If you have an account with a low balance, keep it open, don't close it, the longer it's open with a low balance, the higher your score.



What is a sure way I can build my credit so i can refi my car loan in 6 mos or a year.?

I just enrolled on the WElLS FARGO IDENITY THEFT program. They will mail you your three credit scores and reports. If you want to dispute anything on your credit they will help. It is free for the first 30 days and $12.99 a month there after. Be careful when you refinance sometimes depending on your loan that may not be the best way to go. When making monthly payment make an additional payment large or small towards your principle, that will help GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

High Risk Credit+ Cosigner Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting