Monday, October 26, 2009

Do you need full coverage on a used auto if you get a personal loan from a bank for the car loan?

Should I tell the bank it is for a car, is this to my advantage or disadvantage?



Dont want full coverage on a old car that really doesnt need it just because the loan requires it



Do you need full coverage on a used auto if you get a personal loan from a bank for the car loan?

You don't have too disclose what you are spending the money on.....If you use the car as Collateral then you will have too have full coverage.



Do you need full coverage on a used auto if you get a personal loan from a bank for the car loan?

1st. Honesty is the best policy!!! 2nd. You need insurance coverage for the dollar amount you owe. I once bought a used car and found my combined payment were less expensive by allowing the finance co. to maintain insurance for the amount I owed as the adjusted the premium evrytime I made a payment thereby lowering my payment each month.

1 comment:


  1. My name is Melissa Vivian,I base in USA,Texas..My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ogidi, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped PROPHET OGIDI email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr ogidi, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Prophet ogidi at MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM You can also call him or text him here:+12015913961

    ReplyDelete

 

High Risk Credit+ Cosigner Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting