Monday, October 26, 2009

Should I get a car loan from a bank (Harris, Chase,WaMu) or an internet car loan company (HSBC,Capit

I've decided to purchase a new Honda Civic EX and I don't want to go through the hassle to finance with the dealership since I know they'll only be jerking me around on monthly payments and deals and all the beauties that come with dealing with a dealership. So my plan is to get a loan, but should I go to my bank (Harris, Chase, WaMu, etc....) or am I better off going with one of the online banks or loan companies such as HSBC, Capital One or others? My aim is obviously a lower interest and an all around better deal.



Thanks a million.



Should I get a car loan from a bank (Harris, Chase,WaMu) or an internet car loan company (HSBC,Capital One)?

you can probably get the best deal at a credit union. you usually just have to be a resident of the community to join these days. but, a bank would probably be a better deal than online, especially HSBC and Cap1, they usually aim towards the lower end of the credit tier, but if thats where you are, i'd still check a credit union first.



Should I get a car loan from a bank (Harris, Chase,WaMu) or an internet car loan company (HSBC,Capital One)?

Capital one is a good bank and so is wells fargo. They both have good rates and terms. Capital one only loans on cars 1997and newer w/ less than 100k Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

High Risk Credit+ Cosigner Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting