Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many days late on a car loan can U B b4 they repo your car in the state of California?

I am paying my car note late on friday and on the 5th of October my car note would have been 30 days late. The problem is , Im being harrassed by bill collectors for my car note. The have been calling me all week and I keep telling them Friday. They want me to give them a post dated Check Im like Hell no. Anyway most people say that yes they could come get my car but most likely they want until 60-90 days late. in most states.



Is that a law that applies to California as well. Do I have 60- 90 days. I dont ever remember being harassed like this and its very nerve racking I almost didnt come to work this morning behind this madness. Tomorrow I will Online Bill pay the Whacovia Bank for the late car note only and pay the other one in October .



So are they coming for my car cause I had to get raw with the phone person for talking to me crazy like they didnt understand friday .



Not to mention the last time i was actually late was in 2005 I had to pay a 30 day past due late amount.



How many days late on a car loan can U B b4 they repo your car in the state of California?

FIRST OFF YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT IT IS NOT HARASSMENT TO CALL YOU AND ASK FOR THE MONEY THAT YOU OWE.



SECOND IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST 60 DAYS FOR ANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTE TO PROCESS THE REPO PAPERWORK.



How many days late on a car loan can U B b4 they repo your car in the state of California?

Jay ,) this is not the place to air your dirty financial laundry), having said that - the most that can happen paying 30 days late is they assess a late fee and its reported to the credit bureaus. Compulsive lateness is grounds for repo, but you must have a pattern or seriously delinquent 90 days plus. If you loan is considered subprime ( high interest) they may be more aggressive with calling and attempting to collect on the debt, but this is merely a scare tactic to get u to pay up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

High Risk Credit+ Cosigner Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting